Permanent Account Number (PAN) refers to a ten-digit alphanumeric number, issued in the form of a laminated card, by the Income Tax Department in India. This number is almost mandatory for all financial transactions such as opening a bank account, receiving taxable salary or professional fees, sale or purchase of assets above specified limits. The primary objective is to use a universal identification key to track financial transactions having a taxable component in it in order to prevent tax evasion. It remains unaffected by change of address throughout the country.
• Paying taxes on Indian Income under the Income Tax Act, 1961
• Investing in securities per the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
• Investing in Mutual Fund Schemes for all existing and prospective investors
• For opening a bank account
• For purchase and sale of property in India
• For purchase & payments of vehicles
• For securing telephone connections
• Making time deposits in a bank worth over INR 50,000 (approx 1000 USD)
• Cash payment exceeding INR 25,000 (approx 500 USD) for travelling to any foreign country
New PAN - We provide forms, help you to fill and do follow ups on your behalf.
PAN Corrections - We assist you in rectifying your PAN details.
Lost PAN - We assist you in applying for a duplicate PAN card if you have misplaced your old card.
Track PAN Status - We help you track your PAN Card status on a regular basis