Alankit's Online Referral Program Terms and Conditions
1. The Branch referral program offer is valid till 31st March'18. Referral date should be on or before 31st March' 18. All referrals are valid for 30 days from the time the referral invite was first sent.
2. Referrals not converted into branches within 30 days would not be considered for referral benefit under the referral program.
3. The Offer would be extended to referrer only upon operation of new Branch for at least 3 months to his referee.
4. The referral amount of cash back shall be credit given to the Branch holder account.
How Much you can earn, get Rs 2,000/- on every valid Referral:-
5. This offer is valid ONLY on following;
6. The existing branch holder who refers (referrer) will be eligible for this offer only if the person (referee) he/she has referred opens a branch and starts operations within 30 days of referral received by the referee.
7. Any non existing branch holder who refers of this Branch Referral program, Cash-Back Program will also be eligible for this benefit, only upon his branch starts operations and works for 3 months.
8. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. The Offer cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person.
9. Issuance of Branch and referral cash back reward shall be at the sole discretion of Alankit and is subject to internal processing and eligibility criteria and cannot be disputed.
10. Alankit reserves the right to, without liability or prejudice to any of its other rights, at any time, without previous notice and from time to time, withdraw/suspend/amend/cancel this Offer, with or without any reason
11. Alankit has the sole discretion to change, suspend or modify the Offer or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, at its sole discretion
12. The branch holder/ new applicant shall not hold Alankit, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses which an branch holder/ new applicant claims to have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and/or on account of the offer
13. All referrers hereby declare that they have obtained due consent from referees to refer their contact details to Alankit Ltd. and that Alankit Ltd., may contact them to offer its range of TIN-FC/ PAN services.
14. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions, nor the running of this Offer to which they apply, shall be construed as an obligation on Alankit Ltd. to continue the Offer up to, on or after the time the Offer Period ends
15. Nothing mentioned herein amounts to a commitment or representation from Alankit Ltd. to conduct further such offers in future.
16. Any false information shared by the referrer about the referee shall directly lead to cancellation of the program and no benefit will be given.
17. All branch holder/ new applicant must agree to the Terms and Conditions at the time they apply for the Branch. The terms & conditions of this Offer shall be in addition, and not in substitution / derogation to, the Rules & Regulations governing the use of the Alankit websites. By applying for Branch through this offer, the holder shall be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions contained therein.
Detailed Terms & Conditions
Branch Referral Online Program Invitation Terms & Conditions:
Branch Referral Online Program, Cash-Back Program invitation Terms & Conditions applies to existing branch holder who refer people to open Branch with Alankit (Referrer) as well as persons who agree to be referred to Alankit (Referee).
Who May Participate?
Any Alankit Branch holder ("Referrer") may participate in the Branch Referral Program by responding to a Branch Referral Program, Cash-Back Program invitation which may be sent via email or by visiting www.alankit.com . Referring branch holders may choose to refer their friends, family and co-workers
("Referee") where the Referrer has a genuine belief that the Referee would desire to be referred to Alankit Ltd.
To send a Referral Invitation:
Referring branch holder must visit the Invitation landing page or website banners and complete the Branch Referral Online Program Cash-Back Program referral Form ("Referral Form") to invite their friends or family. Each branch application through the Invitation earns Referring branch holders cash back of Rs.2,000/- as credit in their account. There is no restriction to the referrer on the number of referrals, but number of cash backs for all the successful operations is capped for Rs 10,000/- for any number of branch opening per financial year.
To accept a Referral Invitation by applying for Alankit Branch:
To accept an Invitation, each of the following must occur:
The Referrer will be eligible for cash back of Rs.2,000 only up on new branch operation for at least 3 months.
Issuance of the Branch is at the sole discretion of Alankit Ltd. and is subject to Alankit's approval criteria. If in case the any application is not approved, the requisite information will be shared with the referrer, which he can check the status on the Alankit egov mis portal. Login credentials will existing branch holders login id and password.
IMPORTANT Sharing of Personal Information between Referrer and Referee:
As part of the Referrer being able to receive reward for successful Invitations, the Referee acknowledges, understands and agrees that when he opens a branch successfully, the referrer will know that the Referee has opened a branch.
All the communication related to the branch approval or reject reasons will be communicated to the applicant only and will not be sent to the referring branch. Referrer can only check the status of their reference by proactively login to the Alankit eGov mis portal..