Portfolio Management Services (PMS)
In today’s complex financial markets, successful investing demands time and expertise. As financial complexity expands, managing own investments can become a daunting task. Given the scenario, Portfolio management service (PMS) offers ideal vehicle to investors looking for specialized investment strategies.
At Alankit, with an objective of ‘‘creating wealth for client in a sustainable, consistent manner with ‘Safety First’ principle’” approach, we offer fee-based discretionary investment advisory services.
Our Investment Philosophy
Our Client Letters
- Focus on 'Preserving Capital'
- Value oriented buy and hold investment style.
- Buy stocks with a large margin of safety
- Focus on Absolute return rather than Relative return
- Stock specific selection procedure based on fundamental research
- Disciplined Investment Process to minimize risk
We recommend investors to have a minimum investment of 2-3 years. This reduces the risk of short-term volatility and allows the stock price to reflect the underlying value of the company.
Two investment options
Direct Expenses Upto 1% of Capital Contribution
Exit Load on invested capital
- For withdrawal before 12 months : 4%
- For withdrawal between 12 – 24 Months : 2%
- For withdrawal after 24 months : Nil
The performance fees will be charged, only when the portfolio value is greater than its previous greatest value, on which fees was charged.
For further information kindly contact
- Annual Return calculated after deducting brokerage, DP expenses
- Service Tax, Security Transaction Tax & Other Statutory levies as applicable
To avail Wealth Management Services Click Here...