PAN Authorisation (26AS)
PAN Authorisation - View Tax credit online
TIN Facilitation centre facilitates a PAN holder to view its Annual Tax Statement (Form 26AS) online.
Form 26AS contains
- Details of tax deducted on behalf of the taxpayer by deductors
- Details of tax collected on behalf of the taxpayer by collectors
- Advance tax/self assessment tax/regular assessment tax, etc. deposited by the taxpayers (PAN holders)
Steps for Viewing Tax Credit
» Online Registration of PAN by PAN holder on NSDL site :
A PAN holder has to fill in & submit a Registration form online through NSDL website.
On successful registration, After entering all the details (PAN, User ID, Password, Contact details if any etc); an acknowledgement receipt will be displayed on screen.
Print out of the said acknowledgement receipt needs to be taken to TIN FC.
» Authorisation by TIN FC:
This registration request has to be authorised by a TIN-FC. Authorisation means verification of Identity of a PAN Holder for the purpose of viewing Annual Tax Statement.
For getting registration request authorised by a TIN FC, PAN holder may choose either to
Register here: https://onlineservices.tin.nsdl.com/TIN/PanRegistration.do
- Personally visit the TIN FC of his choice or
- Select a TIN FC to visit the PAN Holder for personal verification.
» Online View Tax Credit
After three working days of authorization by TIN-FC, the PAN holder can login to the TIN central system and view Form 26AS. There is no charge for viewing Tax Credit online
View Tax Credit: https://onlineservices.tin.nsdl.com/TIN/JSP/security/PanLogin.jsp
Above charges are also applicable for authorizing Reset Registration.
- TIN-FC will charge Rs.17 (i.e. Rs.15 + service tax) for authorisation of registration request, when PAN holder personally visits the TIN-FC.
- TIN-FC will charge Rs.112 (i.e. Rs.100 + service tax) for authorisation of registration request in case where PAN holder opts for TIN-FC to visit him.